Canada Goose (NYSE:GOOS) recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 04/22/2022 – Canada Goose has been downgraded by OTR Global analysts from a “mixed” rating to a “negative” rating.
- 04/21/2022 – Canada Goose has had its price target raised by TD Securities analysts from CA$46.00 to CA$49.00.
- 04/19/2022 – Canada Goose has been updated by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Canada Goose is a global outerwear brand. Canada Goose is a designer, manufacturer, marketer and retailer of premium outerwear for men, women and children. The company’s jackets are sold in 36 countries around the world, including two company-owned retail stores and four e-commerce stores. “
- 04/05/2022 – Canada Goose has had its price target lowered by Wells Fargo & Company analysts from CA$55.00 to CA$45.00.
- 01/04/2022 – Canada Goose has had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from $38.00 to $32.00.
Canada Goose stock opened at $22.35 on Tuesday. Canada Goose Holdings Inc. has a 52-week low of $21.20 and a 52-week high of $53.64. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $25.17 and its two-hundred-day moving average price is $33.55. The company has a quick ratio of 1.42, a current ratio of 2.36 and a debt ratio of 0.71. The stock has a market capitalization of $2.39 billion, a P/E ratio of 28.65, a P/E/G ratio of 0.55 and a beta of 1.59.
Canada Goose (NYSE: GOOS – Get a rating) last released its quarterly results on Thursday, February 10. The company reported EPS of $1.13 for the quarter, beating analyst consensus estimates of $1.01 by $0.12. The company posted revenue of $586.10 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $586.52 million. Canada Goose had a net margin of 9.74% and a return on equity of 22.73%. Canada Goose revenue increased 23.6% year over year. In the same quarter a year earlier, the company posted EPS of $0.78. On average, stock analysts expect Canada Goose Holdings Inc. to post an EPS of 0.85 for the current year.
Major investors have recently been buying and selling stocks. Russell Investments Group Ltd. increased its stake in Canada Goose by 95.5% during the 4th quarter. Russell Investments Group Ltd. now owns 27,177 shares of the company valued at $1,007,000 after acquiring an additional 13,275 shares during the period. Marshall Wace LLP purchased a new stake in Canada Goose during Q3 for $218,000. Columbia Asset Management increased its stake in Canada Goose by 25.4% during the third quarter. Columbia Asset Management now owns 7,400 shares of the company valued at $264,000 after acquiring an additional 1,500 shares during the period. National Bank of Canada FI acquired a new stake in Canada Goose during the 4th quarter for a value of $961,000. Finally, SG Americas Securities LLC acquired a new stake in Canada Goose during the 3rd quarter for a value of $312,000. 43.23% of the shares are currently held by institutional investors.
Canada Goose Holdings Inc designs, manufactures and sells luxury performance apparel for men, women, youth, children and babies in Canada, the United States, Asia, Europe and internationally. It operates through three segments: Direct-to-Consumer, Wholesale and Other. The company offers parkas, lightweight down jackets, rainwear, windproof clothing, knitwear, footwear and accessories for the fall, winter and spring seasons.
Receive daily news and reviews for Canada Goose Holdings Inc. – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analyst ratings for Canada Goose Holdings Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.